For anyone interested in the history, heritage or archaeology of the capital, London Archaeologist is essential reading.
||Annual subscriptions include:
- 4 issues of London Archaeologist (cover price £4.50)
- annual roundup of fieldwork and publications
- an index for each volume of 12 issues
- postage and packing
| UK and Europe, under 25 years old || £12
| UK and Europe || £16
| outside Europe via airmail || £25
| You can now subscribe using one of two methods:
- by cheque, direct bank transfer or standing order: download a subscriptions form in pdf format, complete it and send it to the Membership Secretary at the address below.
- online using a credit or debit card via the secure CBA shop: click here. You can also renew your subscription online at the CBA shop.
|And why not make a gift of London Archaeologist? It's the perfect present for anyone interested in archaeology, history, heritage or London - especially during our 50th anniversary year. To order:
- using cheque, bank transfer or standing order to pay: download a gift subscription form in pdf format, complete it and send it to the Membership Secretary at the address below.
- online using a credit or debit card via the secure CBA shop: click here.
Back issues and binders
|Copies of many back issues of volumes 3 to 8 of London Archaeologist are available for £2.50 each in the UK [£3.50 outside UK], and issues from volumes 9 through 11 are available for £4 each in the UK [£5 outside UK]. |
|You can also purchase A4 size binders, suitable to hold both original and current size magazines. Dark blue with a gold title, each binder holds a complete volume of 12 issues, three Roundups and an Index. £6 each in UK [£8 outside UK].
|Send cheque with order to the Membership Secretary at the address below.
For any queries about subscriptions, contact:
63 Dinmont House
LONDON E2 9BW
London Archaeologist is published quarterly by the London Archaeologist Association
Registered Charity number 262851
©London Archaeologist Association 2000-2013