For anyone interested in the history, heritage or archaeology of the capital, London Archaeologist is essential reading.
||Annual subscriptions include:
- 4 issues of London Archaeologist (cover price £4.50)
- annual roundup of fieldwork and publications
- an index for each volume of 12 issues
- postage and packing
| UK and Europe || £16
| outside Europe via airmail || £25
| You can now subscribe using one of two methods:
- by cheque, direct bank transfer or standing order: download a subscriptions form in pdf format, complete it and send it to the Membership Secretary at the address below.
- online using a credit or debit card via the secure CBA shop: click here. You can also renew your subscription online at the CBA shop.
|And why not make a gift of London Archaeologist? It's the perfect present for anyone interested in archaeology, history, heritage or London. If you order for Christmas by 11 December, we'll add an extra issue to the gift box as a special seasonal offer -- that's five issues for the price of four. The first issue will be delivered in early January 2017. To order:
- using cheque, bank transfer or standing order to pay: download a gift subscription form in pdf format, complete it and send it to the Membership Secretary at the address below.
- online using a credit or debit card via the secure CBA shop: click here.
Back issues and binders
|Copies of many back issues of volumes 3 to 8 of London Archaeologist are available for £2.50 each in the UK [£3.50 outside UK], and issues from volumes 9 through 11 are available for £4 each in the UK [£5 outside UK]. |
|You can also purchase A4 size binders, suitable to hold both original and current size magazines. Dark blue with a gold title, each binder holds a complete volume of 12 issues, three Roundups and an Index. £6 each in UK [£8 outside UK].
|Send cheque with order to the Membership Secretary at the address below.
For any queries about subscriptions, contact:
63 Dinmont House
LONDON E2 9BW
London Archaeologist is published quarterly by the London Archaeologist Association
Registered Charity number 262851
©London Archaeologist Association 2000-2013